Exchange Street is committed to privacy for everyone who utilises our services. Under GDPR we must comply with certain regulations which are designed to ensure that any data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
What sort of data do we collect? How will we use it?
Exchange Street collects personal data about you to help in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, address, e-mail address, work and education history plus your nationality, which we are required to collect by law. The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways to:
- Provide our recruitment services to you, whether you are a client, candidate or a user of our website
- Enable you to submit your CV, to apply for specific jobs or update your employment preferences
- Maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate
- Provide you with information on suitable job opportunities, to match your profile with suitable job vacancies and to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you
- Answer your query
- Fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- Market products and services directly to your personal email address
- Where we have your approval, we will also use your information to send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs
Curriculum Vitae (“CV”)
By directly or indirectly sharing your CV with us you are indicating your consent for Exchange Street to process your personal details in the manner described above.
You can contact us at any time at email@example.com and we can unsubscribe you from further contact.
Subject Access Request
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold for you on our systems.
Other Sources Of Data
We may also process information about you where it is available from public sources. For example, if you have a professional profile online we may combine that type of information with the information you provide directly to us.
How long will you hold my information for?
To keep you informed of future opportunities Exchange Street will hold your data for 5 years after it was last used. After that term we will contact you and ask you if you want to keep your details on our database. If you do not indicate that you wish your details to be retained on our database, we will archive your account.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your personal data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
Do we pass data to third parties?
Where necessary we may pass data to prospective or intended employers or customers for the purpose of recruitment. This data may be transferred outside of the European Union.
How is this data safeguarded?
The security of your data is extremely important to us. Access to your personal data is only provided to our staff and third parties who help us to process data and, in order to help with the recruitment process, to prospective employers or customers.
How do we let you know if our policy changes?
Any policy changes, either due to business reasons or future changes in legislation, will be posted on this page and, if substantial, may be promoted on the website or through e-mail notification.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.